- SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST (Full and Part Time)
- We are looking to hire a dedicated and enthusiastic therapist who specializes in speech and language skill development for students and young adults. This position will be part of a multidisciplinary team of educators, therapists, and administrators that delivers highly personalized academic, independent living, and social skill services to a K-12 and transition young adult population.
- The ideal candidate will provide instruction, coaching and counseling in applied structured and less structured settings.
- Relevant licenses and/or certifications required. Must be able to pass a comprehensive drug screen. DCF, CT Protective Services, and FBI Background checks are required.
- The candidate should have a Master’s Degree in speech and language pathology, communication disorders, special education with a focus on language development, or related field.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance options
- Employer-paid life insurance
- 403 (b) retirement plan
- Disability plans
- Additional details of this position can be found on SchoolSpring.com
- Provide family, individual, and group therapy to students in twelve-month school/residential program.
- Behavior management with integrated services are provided to children and adolescents with ADHD, Asperger’s, LD, and Mood and Anxiety Disorders. Cognitive-Behavioral orientation and experience a plus.
- Opportunity for research and experiential treatment, including wilderness programs.
- Master’s level degree and license/certification eligible.
- RESIDENTIAL AWAKE OVERNIGHT
- A dedicated individual with experience in elementary age to adolescent development to provide family and life skills for children with learning and emotional difficulties.
- Four day work week 11:00 p.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Please, no phone calls to apply for these positions. Mail, fax, or e-mail only.
For all positions, please mail, fax, or e-mail your cover letter and resume to:
The Learning Clinic, c/o Deana Chrzan, P.O. Box 324, Brooklyn, CT 06234
Fax: (860) 774-1037 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org